Be part of our team OF like-minded individuals WHO ARE passionate about inspiring the community to take better care of their bodies
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN BUILDING CAREER LONGEVITY, AND SHARPENING NOT ONLY YOUR TREATMENT, BUT BUSINESS SKILLS, THEN THIS MAY BE THE NEXT MOVE YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR.
Cultivate and grow your passion for Movement, Manual Therapy and Education through a forward-thinking brand that places a strong emphasis on continual learning, industry growth and self development.
Our tagline, ’Taking Care of Tomorrow’s You’, runs true not only for our clients, but also our team. Working with us, you will receive on-going internal and external training, learn how to grow and manage a sustainable caseload and have the opportunity to explore areas outside of your comfort zone.
As a Motus Practitioner, your passion for expanding your knowledge and developing your skill set to help your clients overcome pain and injuries, is what helps you truly understand your clients.
what will you do?
- Understand the Motus values and deliver the Motus client experience.
- Effectively understand the client’s symptoms, medical history, and treatment goals.
- Develop and communicate personalised treatment plans for each of your clients
- Accurately document the client’s condition and progress
- Build strong rapport with clients from a variety of backgrounds through strong communication
- Follow clinic business processes and workflows
- Participate in business and community development initiatives to drive new assessments and revenue growth
- Participate in ongoing clinical education in coordination with the Clinic Director, review compliance and performance to determine the level of support and training required to help you grow
who are you?
- Licensed and Registered through good standing College/Tafe (Must be able to claim under private health insurance)
- Appropriate liability insurance
- Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Focused on the growth and development of the team as a whole
who are we?
- Motus was created in 2019 — A team of expert practitioners that leverage our system of movement, manual therapy and education, designed to not only get you out of pain but also get you moving at your full potential.
- All practitioners are trained to look at every problem with a similar approach to ensure a consistent treatment experience.
- Through countless hours of development, our Motus framework offers a tailored treatment that improves your body with a fresh approach.
- Motus is currently located in Concord, Sydney and is wanting to bring awareness to why taking care of your body today and tomorrow is essential to your daily life.
apply for this position
Introduce yourself, we’d love to learn more about you