Evidence-based care Our approach is simple - we provide hands on therapy to reset your body, solidify those changes with tailored movement prescriptions and educate you through the whole process.
The Motus framework has been designed so that you can take control and ownership of your body and prevent future niggles.
- Myofascial Release
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) Assessment and Movement Correctives
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) Assessment and Movement Correctives
- Dry Needling
- Cupping Techniques
- Soft & Deep Tissue Release
- Strength and Conditioning
As you regularly attend the dentist, your body would also greatly benefit from ongoing maintenance. We live in a fast paced world, and being able to count on our bodies to support us is more important than ever!. Through our day to day activities, we add compounding stress to our bodies – whether it’s through prolonged sitting, being absorbed by our devices or grinding in our daily workouts – this compounding stress can easily lead to aches or pains.
Body Care keeps you at your best, so you can continue doing what you love.
why motus chiropractic?
We address the individual, not the symptom. Why? Because we know how unique you are, which renders each and every one of our sessions unique too!
The Motus framework will help reduce pain and discomfort, ease tension, restore your body’s flexibility and natural posture, as well as build strength and tolerance.
Motus Chiropractors may help with:
- Performance goals
- Neck, mid-back, lower-back, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle, rib, jaw, finger and toe related injuries, aches and pains
- Muscle strains and tears
- Ligament and cartilage sprains and tears (ALC, Meniscus, Labrum, Disc)
- Migraines and headaches
- Sports related injuries
- Posture related concerns
- Disc related injuries
- Post surgery rehab
- Movement strengthening
- Sporting technique
common problems we CAN adress
- Disc injuries (neck, mid back, lower back)
- Shoulder impingement and bursitis
- Knee injuries (ALC, Meniscus, Patella tendon pain)
- Muscle tears
- Ligament tears
- Golfers and tennis elbow
- Ankle-related injuries
- Neck Related Injuries (Disc, Sprains, Strains)
- Lower Back Related Injuries (Disc, Strains, Sprains)
- Mid Back Related Injuries (Rib, Strains, Sprains)
- Shoulder Related Injuries (Rotator Cuff, Labrum, Bursitis, Impingement)
- Elbow Related Injuries (Tennis/Golfers Elbow)
- Hip Related Injuries (Bursitis, Labrum, Impingements)
- Ankle Related Injuries (Sprains and impingements)
- Foot Related Injuries (plantar fasciitis, fat pad, strains, sprains)
- Wrist Related Injuries (Sprains and Strains)
- Headaches and Migraines
- Aches and Niggles
a session at motus looks like...
It is our belief that what you have to say is just as important as assessing your body’s movement. Our assessment is always a two fold process; one that starts by listening to you, followed by an observation of your movement patterns to identify the root cause to your symptom.
We utilise a hands on therapy approach to ease and reset your body. We blend a hybrid of modalities and techniques to create a positive change, one that follows you even after you leave our space.
Once we have reset the body, elements of Movement are used to explore your body’s full potential and to help solidify changes. We take advantage of a range of movement patterns to fully explore your body’s potential.
We educate you, so that you leave with not only a peak performing body, but more importantly, an understanding mind. This is YOUR body and we assure you first understand it, then take ownership of it.